Elizabeth Ekl’s law practice is devoted to litigation in municipal defense, civil rights defense, government representation, employment discrimination defense, and employee internal investigation.
Before joining Reiter Burns, Elizabeth was a member of The Sotos Law Firm and served as an assistant State’s Attorney in DuPage County. She tried more than 100 cases to verdict in her seven years with the State’s Attorney’s office. She is a member of the Federal, Chicago, and DuPage County Bar Associations.
- U.S. District Court N.D. of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court C.D. of Illinois
- DePaul University College of Law, JD
- Indiana University, BA, Finance
- Oxford University, Oxford, England (summer program through Florida State University)
- Association of Government Attorneys in Capital Litigation,
Trial Advocacy Award 1998-99
- Addison Merit Review Board, Distinguished Service Team Award, 1998-present
Phone 312 878 1297