Katherine C. Morrison focuses her practice on personal injury defense, civil rights defense, professional liability and product liability. She practices in various areas of healthcare law. Katherine has a background in litigation and is highly skilled in drafting and arguing procedural and dispositive motions, conducting depositions, and preparing complex matters for trial. She has significant experience advising clients through all phases of litigation, including trials, depositions, mediations, settlements, motion practice, and appeals.
Before joining Reiter Burns, Katherine was an associate at Dykema in the Products and Professional Liability Group in Chicago. She has served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Anne M. Burke of the Illinois Supreme Court. Katherine devotes her pro bono time to immigration issues.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois – General
- U.S. District Court, C.D. of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, S.D. of Illinois
- Chicago Kent College of Law, JD, cum laude
- University of Iowa, BA, with honors
Phone 312 878 1293