Terrence M. Burns is a founding partner of Reiter Burns LLP. He specializes in complex litigation in state and federal courts, and his cases include the defense of hospitals and medical professionals in high exposure malpractice litigation, municipalities and police officers involved in civil rights and Section 1983 defense litigation and complex business matters.
Terry is a former Assistant Cook County State’s Attorney in the Felony Trial Division, a past president of the Chicago Bar Association, and has consistently been named to Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers lists. He is a member of the Loyola University Chicago Council of Regents.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois – General
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois – Trial Bar
- DePaul University College of Law, JD
- Loyola University Chicago, BA
Phone 312 878 1296