Daniel M. Noland
Daniel M. Noland is a founding partner of Reiter Burns. He is a trial lawyer who defends municipalities, police departments, municipal officials, and police officers in civil rights and Section 1983 cases in state and federal courts. Dan is well-known for successfully defending Chicago police professionals from malicious prosecution. He has broad experience in other civil litigation including professional and product liability, defense of nursing homes, contract disputes and commercial matters, and has tried many lawsuits to favorable verdicts. Dan is also licensed to practice law in Wisconsin.
Before joining the Firm, Dan was a member of Dykema’s litigation department for 20 years. He received the Award of Merit for his pro bono work with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois – General
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois – Trial Bar
- John Marshall Law School, JD
magna cum laude
- University of Notre Dame, BA
- Award of Merit, National Center of Missing and Exploited Children
Phone 312 878 1291